I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Christmas List

1) That Zsa Zsa learns her lesson the next time she hides under the Christmas tree (and Mom yells at her) instead of playing with me.
2) Snow
3) Tennis Balls
4) Mommy gets to stay home and sleep, walk, snuggle, scratch my back, and toss tennis balls all day long.
5) Chicken Parmesan
6) An off leash run at a rabbit farm
7) An off leash run at the lake
8) Granny
9) Peace on Earth
10) Snow (did I say that already? well it bears repeating)

1 Treats!:

How Sam Sees It said...

We hope you get everything and more that is on your list! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Sam and Cisco

ps... Can we come over and share the Chicken Parmesan?