I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Monday, May 26, 2008

King of the Couch

Mommy and Daddy know how much I like pillows. Sometimes Daddy tucks me in even though I am perfectly comfortable in my own fur. Daddy is so silly. I do appreciate the couch they bought me. I share it with Mom every evening when we all watch TV. The rest of the day the bed and the couch is all mine.
Truthfully, all I do all day is wait for Mom to come home.
I am patient, I know she will be back, I know she loves me best.




3 Treats!:

Curt Rogers said...

What a pampered pooch and a wonderful shot! Duncan was wondering if he could come for a visit. He gets the couch and bed at home, but the blanket?! He can hardly comprehend the deluxe treatment Murphy gets every day!

laurie said...

i have a shot of riley in that same position. he likes to snuggle under the blankets and with a pillow when he's not feeling well.

Curt Rogers said...

Okay, it's time to get off that couch and head over to Tuesday's While Walking Duncan to claim the award you've been given. And while you're at it, I'd LOVE a new post!!!! :)

Thanks for the terrific blog!