I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008










This is me. I learned how to swim last summer and getting a stick from the lake is almost my favorite thing ever. The days are getting longer and warmer here. I wonder when Mom and Dad will take me back to the lake? I wonder if there will be plenty of sticks? I like rocks too, but they don't float. The longer days now are good. Mommy can take me on more walks after work. Mommy is a good walk taker, and she likes to walk at night but I don't like to do my business in the dark. So longer days are better for me.
But the best thing is longer days at the lake. Longer days and longer nights with Mommy and Daddy at the lake. Long romps through the woods, into the lake, over to Granny's porch and back to the lake!!!
And the cousins! The big cousins and the little cousins and the furry cousins and me!
Me and my favorite cousin!

1 Treats!:

Simba said...

WOW! Other than I hate water, that looks like fun! BOL!

wags,

Simba