I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Poor Mommy, she is so poorly designed for romping in the snow.

She only has two paws on the ground and she has to put on so many extra skins just to go out and then takes them all off when she comes in. It takes her forever to get ready to go out.

She also gets very mad when I run and pull too hard on the leash, but I get so excited, I want to play and roll and play and snuffle and roll. And she walks so slow, like she doesn't want to slip and slide on the driveway like I do.

Poor Mommy...I know not having a glorious tail is hard on her, but only having two paws on the ground seems to be a real handicap. I try to go slow and be patient with her, but sometimes I get going and forget....poor Mommy.

2 Treats!:

Life With Dogs said...

It's hard for two-leggers to compete with four on the floor! :)

How Sam Sees It said...

I think I am on your Mom's side! It hurts for us two-leggers to hit the ice! I'm glad you are having fun, though!

Sam