I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Re-Freeze

Ah the joy of re-frozen snow....so scratchy on my back...so cold and delicious in my mouth!
Love the icy-ness and crunchiness on my back.

The roads are drying and Mom is walking me more which is good for her but mostly good for me. When will they let me off the leash and run run run and be freeeeeeeeeee!
My coat looks so good when I run freeeeeeeeee!
I am not vain...it is just fact.
And besides, Mommy says so.

4 Treats!:

How Sam Sees It said...

I'm sure you are very handsome romping through the snow! We don't consider you vain! ;P

Sam

Life With Dogs said...

Of course you are not vain! Rain headed our way, no back scratching. :)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I'm Sugar. Just saying hello and making new blog friends. You are a Golden so definitely you're not vain. Looking forward to your visit to my blog. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

How Sam Sees It said...

Hi! Just checking in! Haven't heard from you in a while and wanted to make sure you are all doing well!

Sam