I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

No Party for Me!?

So....here is the thing.  I, Murphy, did not get invited to the wedding of my Mommy's cousin.  I, Murphy, am very good boy...good boy.

I am best at tennis ball retrieving in the lake, and I am best at stick chewing and I am best dish washer there ever was.  But I, Murphy, did not get asked to come to the wedding.  

Mommy has not offered me her thoughts on the matter.  She didn't even bring me something from the dinner.  She said I would not like the crab cake, and I thought to myself...hmmm...I might like the crab cake if someone gave me the chance to TRY a crab cake.
humph.

Maggie got a new collar, and a new lead, and a bouquet all her own!

Maggie sitting pretty watching Mom and Dad get married.
 Even Blue got a new outfit.
Maggie and Blue await the festivities and the food.
Maggie said the ceremony was long but nice and she wished I had been there.
humph.
She had her own bouquet.

1 Treats!:

How Sam Sees It said...

We would have invited you! It's no fun unless all the pups are there!

Sam