I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Summer and Cousins

Oh how I love the summer!  I love when Mommy's Mommy (Mia) comes to stay at the lake and I get to visit.

I run in the woods with no leash!  No leash!  No leash!  It is heaven.

I swim in the lake, especially when my uncles throw tennis balls.  I always try to be the first to get the ball, but sometimes one of my furry cousins will get there first and bring it back to their Daddy...but I am always ready for the next one!

Tennis balls are the Holy Grail to Golden Retrievers.  If you did not know that, you better go back to Goldie School.

Sticks are really good too.


I am asking my Mom to post some pictures of my cousins, Blue, Oscar and Maggie. She will get right on it. Stay tuned.

1 Treats!:

How Sam Sees It said...

We can't wait! It looks like you are having lots of fun!

Sam