I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Breathing

Mommy loves to put her nose in my belly and breath. I like to tuck my nose in her shoe, or arm pit, or lap and breath. Daddy likes to hold up my paw to his nose and breath. I like to drape my chin across his leg and breath.

It is funny how different we all look and yet we are all the same.
Mostly we just want to be together.

When I was just a baby, the first time I met my Daddy, I fell asleep in his arms. Mommy and Dady were so sad that my brother Teddy had died and I knew I needed to be with them and help them get better. That first night I slept on Mommy's Tummy. I knew I was safe and I knew she needed me as much as I needed her.

All the sniffing and breathing in of one another started that very night and we have been doing it ever since. I love they way they smell. They smell like home and love and happiness.

3 Treats!:

Anonymous said...

That's such a heart-warming post, Murphy!
I hope it'll get the winter chills out of me; it's been so cold here!

Murphy's Mom said...

Thanks Moopee...Murphy is the king of cozy. Tomorrow we are supposed to get alot of ice and snow! He LOVES ice and snow!!!

laurie said...

i love puppy pix.