I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend Wanderings

Humph....my nose is full of saw dust and no one will let me chew the wood in the front room. I believe this is a violation of my rights.
And I wish to lodge a formal complaint about my incarceration every time the men come over to play in the kitchen. I feel I am being unreasonably restricted in my own home!

Mommy and I had many nice walks this weekend. I particularly like rolling in the fresh snow that is soft like the couch. I like to bury my face and roll with my legs in the air to get the most scratchy coolness on my back...yum.

I caught the scent of someone yesterday, walking up the road to the hill...I tried and tried to pull Mommy with me, but she fought back. She was mad too and took me back to the front yard where I just had to stand and sniff the wind and try and figure out who had been around. Luckily she always lets me leave behind a note to trespassers that I am here and this is my neighborhood. She even says good boy, which I like alot. It can be tough lifting a leg when the other is sinking into the snow, but I manage.

2 Treats!:

Mr. Nauton said...

You are absolutely hilarious!
My cat doesn't think so, but what does he know?

Murphy's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.