I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Mommy Is Sick

Mommy is sick but I am helping her.
She needs me to help her get her rest and get some exercise (but not too much right now).
She also needs me to remind her to eat and drink enough. I am very good at reminding her of those things. I am even better at helping her get rest. She relaxes the minute she starts petting my tummy. Her tummy hurts, so it is hard for her to move, but I curl up next to her and keep her warm while she rests.
Every doctor should have a Golden Retriever on the payroll.
HMOs should insist on visiting Goldens for all recovering and ailing patients. They would save so much money on medicine for depression and pain if they just helped people have more Golden Retrievers in their lives.

Mommy still smells like the hospital. It has only been three days since she came back(Bet you didn't know I could count) and she still cries sometimes....like a puppy cries when it is hungry or dreaming. She says she will be OK. I know she will be OK.
I can't wait till we can romp in the snow some more. We have had ALOT of snow since she came home and I want to play, but I am a goodboy, goodboy and will waaayyyt for her.

I hate to waaayyyt but love to be with her.
I am sitting.
I am goodboy.

0 Treats!: