I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Rolling Rolling Rolling



I will miss the snow.

3 Treats!:

Anonymous said...

I love how you call your comments "treats". What an adorable dog! Thanks for stopping by our blog.

Curt Rogers said...

Your dog is beautiful! I just found your blog and will be adding it to my blogroll. Goldens are the best! Thanks for sharing!

Lori Whitwam said...

Looking again... LOVE the snow-rolling! As a mom of Pyrs and Goldens, that's a popular pastime here in winter... of course now that it's spring, hobbies have switched to mud!