I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Love



Love when I am outside with Mommy and Daddy.
Love when I can chew a stick, be with Mommy and Daddy, and sniff around where the rabbits have been.
Love it even more when Mommy and Daddy eat dinner outside and I get treats.
I love treats best of all....except for Mommy and Daddy.

6 Treats!:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Red dog ;-)
I have one golden...still a pup at almost 2.

Simba said...

I love the same things too! Have a pawesome day!

wags,

Simba

Charlie said...

I love treats and mom. In that order!
- Charlie

Sophie Brador said...

Hey cutie! Where in northern New York are you? I'm very close to some parts of northern New York, and very far from other parts.

xo
SB

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Murph! I know where you live. My mom used to live in Ottawa and has driven through the 1000 islands loads of times. We might camp there this summer. It would be cool to visit you if we do. We will keep you posted for sure!

xo
SB

Chef said...

Hi Murphy. I'm another dog who lives close to you ... Montreal. I read the things you love and I love those things too, especially sticks, and especially hockey sticks but I'll carry any kind of stick home! Come visit my blog soon.

Your new friend, Chef