I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Back!

Mom and Dad banished me from the computer for a while. They wanted me to focus on eating dumplings, running around, pooping and napping. I am very good at all those things.
Normally Mom and Dad are proud and happy when I poop. They always add it to their collection. These days they have been a bit obsessive.
Mom said I should post these pictures of the bits of metal that I passed today.
She and Daddy seem especially happy, so I will humor them.







I didn't swallow the dice, I guess she wanted you to see how big things were.
Pretty cool huh?

1 Treats!:

Simba said...

WOW!! That's crazy! Murph...please be careful next time you want to eat stuff!! We love to see the red dog romp...so no more razors...k?

wags,

Simba