I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

All Purpose Feet

Poor Mommy. She does not have good feet like me. They smell good and taste great, but when it is time to romp, she has to put on her outdoor feet.
First she puts on ssaahhks .
Funny word - ssaahhhks......yum yum.
I love ssaahhhks.
After she puts on ssaahhks then she puts on sshhooz.

I love sshhooz. yum yum yum.
Poor Mommy, she does not have all purpose, indoor, outdoor feet like me.


My feet are soft on top, rough on the bottom so I can walk any where I please. I also have webbed toes. I am an excellent swimmer. It took me a while to learn how, but now I love to swim and chase sticks and balls that Mommy throws into the lake.
When Mommy goes out in the kayak I can follow her too. Sometimes she yells at me, but I am an excellent swimmer and like to be with her all the time. I can also help her when it is time for her to get out of the kayak.
I like to be a helpful boy.

0 Treats!: