I Am A Ruby Red Baby, I am Murphy, beloved baby, sweet boy, golden doughnut, sexy beast, thunder paws, farrah fawcett, cuddle muffin, fluffy butt, sock surgeon, egg shaped baby, paper addict, ice cube hunter, jello lover, best traveling dog ever and beaver butt.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Deep Snow and Mud Mystery




The snow is now higher than my ears, not quite higher than my tail, but almost! I have to climb a little mountain to get into my yard. The frozen pinecone cigars are buried, but my nose is pretty good at excavating them if I can get over those mountains!


Mom and I went walking today. She stayed home from work to take care of Daddy who smelled like the hospital when he came home last night. He has been up and about, cooking spaghetti and brownies and sharing his rice pudding with me. He is the BEST DADDY EVER! I love rice pudding and jello and all kinds of special treats that he sneaks to me when Mommy isn't looking. And Daddy's spaghetti is the most delicious food ever!!! Daddy puts alittle on my kibble and I eat it all!

I was taking a look at the truck today when we went to the grocery store (to buy more spaghetti). There is alot of mud on it. It seems strange that there would be mud on the truck when there is so much snow on the ground. I remember Mommy had mud on her jeans when she came home last night and later I heard Daddy talking to Aunt T about digging the truck out of a ditch. I am not sure what a ditch is, but that must be where the mud came from. And Mommy has been tired and taking a few extra naps with me, so it must have been something big.

I like it when we are all home together. I am happiest when we all sleep together in a big cozy pile in bed with lots of pillows and blankies. I bring a bed bone with me for company if I wake up before they do, which is most of the time.

0 Treats!: